1. We recommend using 24g of coffee per 400ml of filtered, low mineral water.
2. Grind the coffee on a medium setting (similar to granulated sugar).
3. Place a paper filter into the brewer and rinse it with hot water.
4. Pour the coffee into the Clever Dripper and place it onto a set of scales.
5. Zero the scale, start a timer and pour all the hot water onto the coffee. Give it a stir once all the water is added to break up any clumps, then place the lid on the brewer.
6. Let the coffee brew for 2 minutes, then give it a final stir to incorporate and grounds stuck to the filter.
7.Â Place the Clever Dripper on an appropriately sized vessel to release the valve. The coffee should take around 2 minutes to drain.
- Grind finer if the coffee tastes too acidic or the brew drained too quickly. Grind courser if it’s too bitter or the brew drained too slowly.
- For a stronger/heavier brew, add more coffee (+1g), or fro a weaker/lighter brew, use less coffee (-1g).